A Quick Tour of Sydney for Marco
On Saturday Marco went with Derek and his great Nephew and Niece, Jack and Eve for a walk from Bondi to Clovelly. On the way he experienced:
- How to find Lane Cove Bus Interchange
- How to use a bus to get into the CBD
- A quick unplanned visit to Darling Harbour and Glèbe Island Bridge [PP Derek missed the stop at Wynyard!!]
- The QVB and connecting to Town Hall Station to get a train to Bondi Junction
- The 333 to Bondi Beach and Bondi Icebergs with views over Bondi Beach
- The coastal walk from Bondi to Clovelly via Bronte.
- A late breakfast at a Brazilian Cafe where he spent many moments conversing in Portuguese with a waitress.
- At the waitresses suggestion he tried a typical Aussie snack meal, Smashed Avocado!!
- On the way back he toured Bondi Junction Shopping Mall with visits to KMart, Zara and Uniqlo.
- Last but not least a walk all the way down Martin Place to get to Clarence street and the bus back to Lane Cove.
All together he did 15,000 steps or approx 10Km and expressed surprise that he wasn’t in the least bit tired!!